Returns & Exchange
How to return or exchange your jewellery
- Returns may be made within 14 days of delivery of your purchase
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, with all labels intact and in the same condition and original packaging that you received it. If there is evidence to suggest that the goods have been used to a degree such as to decrease the value of the product, the customer loses his/her right to exercise a return.
- We are happy to give you a full refund or exchange the item.
- We don’t refund the original postage and packaging charge, but if you just want us to exchange the item then you don’t pay any postage for the replacement.
- Please note that postage charges for returning goods back to us is your responsibility, until it reaches us. We therefore recommend you use a tracked service and always retain proof of postage.
- Please send returns by registered mail, insured for its full value to:
JEWEL TREE LONDON
39D ST CHARLES SQUARE
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on Sale Items
- We do not offer refund or accept exchange on Earrings
TO PREVENT FRAUD, we will only refund to the credit card that was used to place the order.
Jewel Tree London is unable to refund customs duties and sales taxes for orders sent to destinations outside of the EU.
Please take note that for orders sent to destinations outside of the EU where the customer has refused delivery or the customer was not available to receive the delivery, Jewel Tree London, will not be able to refund customs duties and sales taxes.
All sales taxes will be refunded to customers located within the EU.
Warranty & Returns
Every hand crafted unique design from Jewel Tree London is guaranteed for 12 months from the date of purchase subject to normal conditions of “wear and tear”. This means that we offer you a free re-plating (not vermeil) and repair services
If it is a production fault email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please include your order number, description, photo of the damage.
- If we are able to repair/exchange your piece, we will issue you an RA number and shipping instructions.
- All repairs are subject to shipping charges.
- If the break is off your own fault, you should take it to your local jeweller for repair.
- Everything can get fixed.
- We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, this includes and not limited to, items adjusted by a person or company other than Jewel Tree London or items returned for any reason other than a manufacturing fault
- Gold vermeil plated pieces will eventually fade with time. The nature of how the piece is worn and cared for can significantly affect the speed of fading.