Returns & Exchange
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE YOUR JEWELLERY PURCHASE
- Returns may be made within 14 days of delivery of your purchase
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, with all labels intact and in the same condition and original packaging that you received it. If there is evidence to suggest that the goods have been used to a degree such as to decrease the value of the product, the customer loses his/her right to exercise a return.
- We are happy to give you a full refund or exchange the item.
- We don’t refund the original postage and packaging charge, but if you just want us to exchange the item then you don’t pay any postage for the replacement.
- Please note that postage charges for returning goods back to us is your responsibility, until it reaches us. We therefore recommend you use a tracked service and always retain proof of postage.
- Please send returns by registered mail, insured for its full value to:
JEWEL TREE LONDON
39D ST CHARLES SQUARE
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges on Sale Items
- We do not offer refund or accept exchange on Earrings
TO PREVENT FRAUD, we will only refund to the credit card that was used to place the order.
Jewel Tree London is unable to refund customs duties and sales taxes for orders sent to destinations outside of the EU.
Please take note that for orders sent to destinations outside of the EU where the customer has refused delivery or the customer was not available to receive the delivery, Jewel Tree London, will not be able to refund customs duties and sales taxes.
All sales taxes will be refunded to customers located within the EU.